Friday, September 26, 2014

Ithaka: as featured on Meet Joe TV - 2014

"If you're doing artwork based on nature,

I think it's really important to be out in the nature itself.

A person, an artist, they become what they think about most...

what they surround themselves with most.

Just being out here in this environment, in this jungle environment,

I'm kind of slowly becoming a piece of the nature itself.

My artwork is reflecting all of that.

And unifying yourself with nature itself as an artist

it has the potential the destroy you.

My philosophy on art is...instead of trying to cerebralize everything,

it's to change your life and the art will change automatically.

Just being out here, working out here in nature, 

it's made me realize some new passions that I've never really

even thought twice about my entire life...specifically insects.

My name is Ithaka. I'm an audio-visual eco-expressionist 

and nature lover."

Ithaka - AkahtiLândia, Brazil




Ithaka on Meet Joe TV

No comments:

Post a Comment